We are expanding our team sooner than planned. Since the first lock down, our clinic has become busier than ever. The current climate is challenging in many ways, but our team is excited by the many new and enduring opportunities that have materialised.
We are offering 2 full-time EMPLOYED positions within our fun, professional and highly reputable clinic. We welcome applications from recently qualified OSTEOPATHS, CHIROPRACTORS and PHYSIOTHERAPISTS.
You are going to thrive with us if you are…
- aware of your SUPERHERO qualities.
- energetic, goals oriented, patient-focused.
- a team-player and willing to go the extra mile.
- an excellent communicator.
- friendly, honest, and professional with integrity.
- seeking professional and personal growth.
- a caring and credible ambassador for health and wellness.
Your time with us will be rewarded with…
- Full time employment with basic salary +performance related pay +pension contributions +other benefits
- Career progression
- 4 weeks intensive training and coaching on technique, list building, patient retention, commercial awareness, performance consistency, patient safety on the frontline, self care.
- Mixed mode working from both the clinic and from home
- Free on-site CPD and team building activities
- Daily support from the front of house team.
- Weekly training on subjects of your choice.
- Exposure to paediatrics, peri-natal, geriatric, sports injury, co-morbidities.
The clinic is located on Pitshanger Lane in the green leafy London Borough of Ealing. The Pitshanger Village serves a cosmopolitan and multi-generational community, reflected in our client base. The area is surrounded by a large area of connected green spaces which includes the Thames, River Brent and the Grand Union Canal. There are plenty of schools for all ages and multiple transport links into Central London.
How to apply
The last day for applications will be 22nd November 2020.
For more information about our clinic visit our website.
To apply using this link to send your CV and contact details.