Thanks for booking with Health in Motion Osteopaths. You have been directed to this page because we need to make you aware of our important policies and obtain your agreement to them before you proceed on your therapeutic voyage at the clinic. There are links to the full policy document under each of the following policy statements.
Informed Consent Policy
Our intention is that you are able to freely and happily give informed consent before we begin your therapeutic voyage. Your ongoing consent will be sought as your course of care progresses. To make informed consent possible for you, our team will clearly explain; their findings, predicted outcome, recommendations, treatment risks and benefits, and how we plan to achieve your objectives. Depending on your case, we may propose a mixed mode of osteopathy intervention which may include the appropriate combination of face-to-face appointments, tele-osteopathy, sports rehabilitation and other suitable methods. Your wishes will be respected when we make our recommendations. You are entitled to withdraw consent at anytime or ask to be seen by another practitioner at the clinic. You are encouraged to seek whatever clarification you need at any stage of your therapeutic voyage.
COVID-19 (Infection Control) Policy
We will remain up-to-date on prevalent risks to public health as notified by Public Health England (PHE). We will follow current PHE recommendations for safe guarding patients, our team, and the community from the spread of known and highly infectious pathogens. The current major threat is from the coronavirus which causes a disease known as COVID-19.
A number of measures are in place to keep you safe while visiting our clinic for treatment:
- Our team will wear PHE recommended personal protection equipment (PPE) at all times
- All patients will be asked to sanitise hands on arrival and departure
- All employees and patients are screened before they arrive at the clinic
- NHS QR code is available to scan at check-in
- Patients must wear a face mask or other face covering*
- Patients are required to cancel their appointment if they develop any virus symptoms
- We stagger patient arrival and departure times*
- We sanitise all surfaces in the clinic rooms between appointments*
- We develop a planned care voyage to move you through the clinic and progress you through your care plan as rapidly as possible
- We will follow current PHE procedure if we encounter a suspected infected person on the premises.
- All employees are encouraged to be vaccinated and take regular rapid flow tests.
These measures are robust during all 3 tiers of COVID-19 restrictions and lockdown. All of our measures are in line with Public Health England guidelines for independent healthcare settings. Even with these measures in place however, the risk to you and our team of becoming infected with coronavirus or any other infectious pathogen cannot be completely eradicated.
You must call / text to reschedule your appointment if you develop any of the known symptoms of coronavirus. Please check the gov.uk website for up-to-date information of known symptoms. There is no fee for late cancellation. Call 020 8991 5280 or Text/WhatsApp 07484930416
Find out how to report your contact at Health in Motion with Test and Trace if you test positive for Covid-19.
Please complete the form to confirm that you have read and understood our policies.
All fields must be completed before the form can be submitted.