I graduated from Hull university with BSc (Hons) Sports Rehabilitation. I play netball and understand the frustrations that come with injury, including having to make lifestyle changes to fit around recovery.
I decided to join the fantastic team at Health in Motion Osteopaths in order to rapidly develop and expand my skills. Also the mentorship offered by Lola has been invaluable. Having worked successfully with sports teams, professional athletes and in a clinical setting I want to apply my skills to general musculoskeletal practice. My coaching skills from netball are useful for motivating people with their health and wellbeing, especially when they feel “stuck”. I aim to support patients to recover from pain and injury and to become stronger than they were before. My intention is to devise a recovery plan that fits each patient’s lifestyle and leads to sustainable results and long lasting benefits.
- Clinical experience at Flex Health and Hull University Sports Clinic
- Pitch-side medical support and rehabilitation plans at Hull Pirates Ice Hockey club (2019-2020 season)
- Sports massage at Castleford Tigers and Catalan Dragons (Rugby League)
- Sports massage for International Squash Tournament held at University of Hull, Allam Sport’s Centre
- Pre-Hospital Immediate Care in Sport Level 2 course (PHICIS)
- Sports taping (FMT1 Rock Tape course)
- University of Hull, June 2020, BSc (Hons) Sport Rehabilitation
- Registered with British Association of Sport Rehabilitators and Trainers (BASRaT)
- Sports injury in netball, rugby and ice hockey
- Injury prevention in the lower limb
- Being voted president of Netball at University of Hull after having played two enjoyable years of netball with the club
- Playing netball
- Going on long walks with my dog